Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016 La Poderina

0,75 ℓ
92
94
95
39 €
28,90   (38,53 €/L)
incl. VAT and taxes   
- +
Extra discount
5%
82,36 €  incl. VAT and taxes
Extra discount
10%
156,06 €  incl. VAT and taxes
Extra discount
15%
221,08 €  incl. VAT and taxes
Type of wine
Red
Body
Robust
Aging in barrel
Long
Aromas
Fruity
Ideal with
Roasts, Grilled red meat, Aged cheese, Game
Region
Italy, Tuscany
Availability
Available immediately
Order in 19 hours and 16 minutes to receive this product by Thursday, October 28th.
awards
Robert Parker
2016
94/100
Luca Maroni
2016
90/99
James Suckling
2016
95/100
Luca Gardini
2016
94/100
other vintages awards
Gambero Rosso
2015
Two glasses
AIS
2014
Robert Parker
2011
93/100
Wine Spectator
2012
90/100
Bibenda
2010
Luca Maroni
2015
91/99
Veronelli
2011
Wine Enthusiast
2012
92/100
James Suckling
2013
93/100
Luca Gardini
2015
92/100
full name
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016 La Poderina
New
appellation
Brunello di Montalcino
vintage
2016
dosage
Dry
country
Italy
region
Tuscany
grape
100% Sangiovese
aging
Barrique, Slavonian oak barrel
format
0,75 L
aromas
Black Cherry, Wild berries, Vanilla
alcoholic content
14,5 %
temperature
18 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites
Average Rating
4,08 / 5
Rate product!
Product rated by 128 users

Description

Brunello di Montalcino La Poderina was born in the cellars of Fattoria del Cerro, in the province of Siena.

The wine is made with pure Sangiovese grapes, harvested and selected by hand. 60% of the product, obtained by maceration, evolves in large Slavonian oak barrels, while the remaining 40% is left to rise in barrique for the first 12 months. After assembly, another 12 months in large Slavonian oak barrels follow, and after a short passage in steel, it ages for eighteen months in bottle.

It has a deep ruby red color with garnet reflections. The nose is very intense and elegant, with hints of black cherry that blend perfectly with a scent of berries and a sweet hint of vanilla. The flavor is firm, rather tannic in its youth and then softens and balances perfectly with the passing of the months.

Perfect to accompany full-bodied dishes such as grilled red meats, roasts and game, also excellent combination with well-aged cheeses.

other recommendations
Available immediately Awards Premium
Brunello di Montalcino Riserva DOCG Poggio Abate 2015

Brunello di Montalcino Riserva DOCG Poggio Abate 2015 La Poderina

0,75 ℓ
93
95
Red meat, Game, Aged cheese
49,90 €
39,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
10%
Available immediately
Rosso di Montalcino DOC 2019

Rosso di Montalcino DOC 2019 La Poderina

0,75 ℓ
White meat, Grilled red meat, First courses, Meat ragout
15,90 €
11,50 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
5%
Available immediately Awards Premium
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016 La Poderina

0,75 ℓ, Wood case
94
95
Roasts, Grilled red meat, Aged cheese, Game
39,90 €
27,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
30%

You may also be interested in

Available immediately New arrivals
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2014

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2014 Campinovi

0,75 ℓ
Roasts, Stewed meat, Red meat, Game
30,50 €
22,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
15%
Available immediately Awards
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016 Fattoria dei Barbi

0,75 ℓ
95
94
95
Roasts, Red meat, Aged cheese, Game
39,90 €
29,50 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
10%
Available immediately Vino.com selection
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016 Pian del Prete

0,75 ℓ
Red meat, Aged cheese, Game
29,90 €
19,40 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
35%
Expiring
Available immediately Awards Premium
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2016 Banfi

0,75 ℓ
94
92
Red meat, Aged cheese, Game
35,90 €
30,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
5%
Available immediately Free shipping Awards Premium
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2015 Biondi-Santi Tenuta Greppo

0,75 ℓ
97
97
Red meat, Aged cheese
170 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Free shipping
Product on supply Awards Premium
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Campogiovanni 2016

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Campogiovanni 2016 San Felice

0,75 ℓ
94
96
Roasts, Aged cheese
39,90 €
31,50 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
10%
Operation in progress, please wait...

Policy: this website makes use of cookies, also from third parties, to send you offers and services in line with your preferences. If you want to know more about it or deny your consent to all or some cookies click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its parts you agree with the use of cookies.
Heart
Vino.com informs you that your order data will be used for profiling purposes for a legitimate interest. You can choose not to agree with this any time, according to what is described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart