Express delivery on the whole catalogue. 🚚 Order now and have your wines delivered to your holiday location. 🏖️

awards
Robert Parker
2017
92/100
James Suckling
2017
94/100
other vintages awards
Robert Parker
2016
94/100
Luca Maroni
2016
90/99
James Suckling
2016
95/100
Luca Gardini
2016
94/100
Gambero Rosso
2015
Two glasses
Antonio Galloni
2015
92/100
Doctor Wine
2015
94/100
AIS
2014
Bibenda
2014
Wine Spectator
2013
93/100
full name
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2017 La Poderina
New
appellation
Brunello di Montalcino
vintage
2017
dosage
Dry (Wine)
country
Italy
region
Tuscany
grape
Sangiovese 100%
aging
Barrique, Slavonian oak barrel
format
0,75 L
aromas
Sour black cherry, Wild berries, Vanilla
alcohol content
14,5 %
temperature
18 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2017 La Poderina

0,75 ℓ
93
92
94
27,40
Discount
5%
per bottle (0,75 ℓ) 36,53 €/ℓ
for at least 6 bottles
Incl. VAT and taxes
Type of wine
Red
Aging in barrel
Long
Body
Robust
Aroma
Fruity
Origin
Italy, Tuscany
Ideal with
Roasts, Grilled red meat, Aged cheeses, Game
Availability
Immediate availability
Order in 23 hours and 8 minutes to receive it by:
  • Thursday, August 18th with priority shipping.
  • Friday, August 19th with standard shipping.

Description

The Brunello di Montalcino La Poderina is born in its cellars in Montalcino, in the province of Siena.

The wine is made with 100% Sangiovese grapes, harvested and selected by hand. 60% of the product, obtained from maceration, evolves in large Slavonian oak barrels, while the remaining 40% is left to rise in barrique for the first 12 months. After blending, another 12 months in large Slavonian oak barrels follow, and, after a short passage in steel, it ages for eighteen months in bottle.

It has a deep ruby red color, with garnet reflections. The nose is very intense and elegant, with notes of black cherry that blend perfectly with a scent of berries and a sweet hint of vanilla. The flavor is strong, rather tannic in youth and then softens and perfectly balanced with the passing of the months.

Perfect to accompany full-bodied dishes such as grilled red meats, roasts and game, also excellent with well-seasoned cheeses.

Average Rating
3,64 / 5
Rate product!
Product rated by 124 users
other recommendations
Immediate availability Award-winning products
Toscana Rosso IGT 2020

Toscana Rosso IGT 2020 La Poderina

0,75 ℓ
90
90
90
Cold cuts and Cured meats, Starters, Red meat, Grilled vegetables
9,60
Discount
10%
per bottle (0,75 ℓ) 12,80 €/ℓ
for at least 6 bottles
Incl. VAT and taxes

You may also be interested in

Immediate availability Premium Vino.com selection
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2017

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2017 Fattoria dei Barbi

0,75 ℓ
Roasts, Red meat, Aged cheeses, Game
30,50
Discount
5%
per bottle (0,75 ℓ) 40,67 €/ℓ
for at least 6 bottles
Incl. VAT and taxes
Immediate availability Premium Vino.com selection
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2017

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG 2017 Caparzo

0,75 ℓ
Roasts, Grilled red meat, Aged cheeses, Game
30,90
Discount
10%
per bottle (0,75 ℓ) 41,20 €/ℓ
for at least 6 bottles
Incl. VAT and taxes
Immediate availability Premium Vino.com selection
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Castelgiocondo 2017

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Castelgiocondo 2017 Frescobaldi

0,75 ℓ
Stewed meat, Red meat, Aged cheeses
49,90 €
40
per bottle (0,75 ℓ) 53,33 €/ℓ
Incl. VAT and taxes
Immediate availability Award-winning products Premium Vino.com selection
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Collezione del Conte 2017

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Collezione del Conte 2017 Villa da Filicaja

0,75 ℓ
90
92
Red meat, Grilled red meat, Aged cheeses, Game
24,90
Discount
20%
per bottle (0,75 ℓ) 33,20 €/ℓ
for at least 3 bottles
Incl. VAT and taxes
Immediate availability Award-winning products Premium Vino.com selection
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Poggio alle Mura 2017

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Poggio alle Mura 2017 Banfi

0,75 ℓ
95
Red meat, Aged cheeses, Game
42,70
Discount
5%
per bottle (0,75 ℓ) 56,93 €/ℓ
for at least 6 bottles
Incl. VAT and taxes
Only 9 left
Immediate availability Premium Vino.com selection
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Etichetta Bianca 2017

Brunello di Montalcino DOCG Etichetta Bianca 2017 Casanova di Neri

0,75 ℓ
45,90
Discount
10%
per bottle (0,75 ℓ) 61,20 €/ℓ
for at least 6 bottles
Incl. VAT and taxes
Only 9 left
Operation in progress, please wait...

By giving your explicit and specific consent you agree that Vino.com may use third-party cookies in order to send you marketing information in line with your preferences. You can set your preferences by clicking here. By selecting “Accept” you are consenting to the use of all types of cookies, while closing this banner you only enable the technical cookies required for the correct functioning of the website. If you require further information you can consult our cookie policy