Today with the couponcode COUPON249SY receive a 40 € discount on your order from 200 € .

Roero Arneis DOCG Trinità 2019 Malvirà

0,75 ℓ
17,50 €
13,90   (18,53 €/L)
Incl. VAT and taxes   
- +
Type of wine
White
Body
Medium
Aging in barrel
Short
Aromas
Fruity
Ideal with
Fish, Soups
Origin
Italy, Piedmont
Availability
Available immediately
Order now to get it before Wednesday, December 15th.
other vintages awards
Gambero Rosso
2018
Three glasses
AIS
2018
Bibenda
2018
full name
Roero Arneis DOCG Trinità 2019 Malvirà
New
appellation
Roero
vintage
2019
dosage
Dry
country
Italy
region
Piedmont
grape
Arneis 100%
aging
Stainless steel, Wooden barrel
format
0,75 L
aromas
Apricot, Pineapple, Elderberry flowers, Narcissus, Peach
alcoholic content
14 %
temperature
10-12 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites
Average Rating
3,75 / 5
Rate product!
Product rated by 163 users

Description

Trinità is the name of the vineyard, located in the Piedmont area of Roero, from which the Malvira winery derives this selection of Arneis.

The Trinità vineyard is cultivated with the Arneis variety, which makes up this wine in purity, and has a clayey and calcareous soil with a sandy tendency. The grapes ferment, in the form of must, in steel tanks. At the end of this phase, 90% of it matures in the same containers while the remaining 10% develops an aging in wood, for a total period of 6 months.

Its color is intense and bright straw yellow. The nose opens with fruity notes of peach, apricot, pineapple and a floral stamp of elderberry and narcissus. The sip shows off a good body and an elegant sapid vein.

Perfect in combination with a fish soup.

other recommendations
Available immediately Awards
Roero Riserva DOCG Trinità 2016

Roero Riserva DOCG Trinità 2016 Malvirà

0,75 ℓ
93
Stewed meat, Game
35 €
29,90 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
10%

You may also be interested in

Available immediately
Roero Arneis DOCG Garblet Suè 2020

Roero Arneis DOCG Garblet Suè 2020 Sordo

0,75 ℓ
Starters, Aperitifs, Shellfish, Risotto
13,90 €
10,50 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately Awards
Roero Arneis DOCG Pradalupo 2020

Roero Arneis DOCG Pradalupo 2020 Fontanafredda

0,75 ℓ
90
90
White meat, Fish, Starters
11,90 €
10,10 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately
Roero Arneis DOCG 2020

Roero Arneis DOCG 2020 Matteo Correggia

0,75 ℓ
Starters, Fresh cheeses, Fish, Vegetables
13,90 €
11,50 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately
Roero Arneis DOCG Merica 2020

Roero Arneis DOCG Merica 2020 Ca' Rossa

0,75 ℓ
Starters, Fresh cheeses, Fish, Soups
10,90 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately
Roero Arneis DOCG Garblet Suè 2019

Roero Arneis DOCG Garblet Suè 2019 Sordo

0,75 ℓ
Starters, Aperitifs, Shellfish, Risotto
13,90 €
9,70 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
30%
Awards
Roero Arneis DOCG 2020

Roero Arneis DOCG 2020 Sabaudo

0,75 ℓ
95
94
Aperitifs, Fish, Vegetables
12,90 €
9,50 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Operation in progress, please wait...

Policy: this website makes use of cookies, also from third parties, to send you offers and services in line with your preferences. If you want to know more about it or deny your consent to all or some cookies click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its parts you agree with the use of cookies.
Heart
Vino.com informs you that your order data will be used for profiling purposes for a legitimate interest. You can choose not to agree with this any time, according to what is described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart