Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Noras 2017 Cantina di Santadi

0,75 L
13,90 €
11,20   VAT inc.    (14,93 €/L)
- +
Type of wine
Red
Body
Medium
Cask maturation
Medium
Flavors
Fruity
Ideal with
Roasts, Grilled red meat, Fish, Game, Grilled vegetables
Origin
Italy, Sardinia
Availability
Immediately available
Buy within 5 hours and 26 minutes to receive your order by Thursday 28 January.
prizes of other vintages
Bibenda
2016
James Suckling
2016
91/100
Veronelli
2015
Wine Spectator
2015
90/100
Robert Parker Wine Advocate
2015
91/100
Wine Spectator
2014
90/100
full name
Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Noras 2017 Cantina di Santadi
New
appellation
Cannonau di Sardegna
vintage
2017
dosage
Dry
country
Italy
region
Sardinia
grapevine
Cannonau 90%, Carignano 10%
size
0,75 L
flavours
Chocolate, Blueberry, Ripe blackberry, Sweet spices, Tobacco
alcohol content
15,5 %
temperature
18 - 20 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites
Average Rating
3,45 / 5
Rate the product!
Product rated by 125 users

Description

Cannonau di Sardegna Noras from Cantina Santadi was born in the vineyards of the lower Sulcis, in Sardinia.

It is produced 90% from Cannonau grapes and the remaining 10% from Carignano grapes, harvested and selected entirely by hand at the end of September. Fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of 22-24 ° C for around 12-14 days. Subsequently the wine ages in second passage barriques for a period of 6 months and for a further 6 months in bottle.

It is a wine with an intense ruby red color, tending towards garnet. The nose opens with elegant and sumptuous Mediterranean notes, enriched with fruity hints of blueberry, ripe blackberries, sweet spices, tobacco and chocolate. On the palate it gives a warm and velvety taste with sweet and pleasantly intense tannins.

Ideal in accompaniment to roasts and delicious game dishes, it is perfect in combination with grilled fish, meat and seasonal vegetables.

other recommendations
Immediately available
Carignano del Sulcis Riserva DOC Rocca Rubia 2017

Carignano del Sulcis Riserva DOC Rocca Rubia 2017 Cantina di Santadi

0,75 L
Cold cuts and salami, Red meat, Game, Mushrooms
19,90 €
15,90 €
Quantity discount
10%
Immediately available
Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Villa Solais 2019

Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Villa Solais 2019 Cantina di Santadi

0,75 L
Aperitifs, First courses, Fish, White meat
7,50 €
6,50 €
Immediately available
Carignano del Sulcis DOC Grotta Rossa 2018

Carignano del Sulcis DOC Grotta Rossa 2018 Cantina di Santadi

0,75 L
Red meat, Noble poultry, First courses
7,90 €
Quantity discount
5%

You may also be interested in

Immediately available
Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Mamuthone 2019

Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Mamuthone 2019 Giuseppe Sedilesu

0,75 L
Red meat, Aged cheese, Game
19,90 €
15,90 €
Quantity discount
10%
Immediately available
Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Moro 2018

Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Moro 2018 Mesa

0,75 L
First courses, Meat ragout, Game, Red meat
17,90 €
15,90 €
Quantity discount
15%
Immediately available Free shipping
Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Èrema 2018

Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Èrema 2018 Siddùra

0,75 L
Red meat, Grilled red meat, First courses, Meat ragout
13,90 €
11,50 €
Quantity discount
10%
Free shipping
Immediately available Free shipping Awards
Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva DOC Fòla 2017

Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva DOC Fòla 2017 Siddùra

0,75 L
Meat ragout, Game
25 €
21,40 €
Quantity discount
15%
Free shipping
Immediately available Awards
Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Zòjosu 2018

Cannonau di Sardegna DOC Zòjosu 2018 Masone Mannu

0,75 L
Red meat, First courses, Meat ragout
14,90 €
Quantity discount
15%
Immediately available
Cannonau di Sardegna DOC 2018

Cannonau di Sardegna DOC 2018 Le Anfore

0,75 L
Roasts, Aged cheese, Game
25 €
Quantity discount
15%
Operation in progress, wait...

Warning: this website uses cookies, including cookies of third-parties, to send you advertising and services in line with your preferences. To get more information or amend your preferences click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its elements you accept cookies.
Heart
Vino.com informs you that your personal information are collected in order to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. You shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data under the terms described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart