Colombian Rum Ultra Premium Reserve Aged 12 Years Dictador

0,7 ℓ
45 €
34,90   (49,86 €/L)
incl. VAT and taxes   
- +
Free shipping
This product gives you free shipping.
Type
Rum
Alcohol content
40%
Tasting moment
On the rocks, neat
Region
Colombia
Availability
Available immediately
Order now to get it before Wednesday, October 27th.
full name
Colombian Rum Ultra Premium Reserve Aged 12 Years Dictador
New
appellation
Colombian Rum
country
Colombia
aging
Ex-Bourbon barrel, Ex-Cherry barrel, Ex-Porto barrel
format
0,7 L
ingredients
100% sugar cane syrup
taste
Cocoa, Coffee, Caramel, Honey, Oak, Spices, Tobacco
alcoholic content
40 %
temperature
18-20 ℃
Average Rating
3,29 / 5
Rate product!
Product rated by 35 users

Description

Dictador 12 Anni is a rum produced solely from the fermentation of sugar cane syrup, whose distillation takes place partly in a copper still and partly in a continuous steel column in order to obtain a medium-bodied rum. It is aged 70% in barrels previously used for the refinement of Bourbon and for the remaining 30% in ex-Cherry and ex-Porto barrels.

At sight it appears amber in color with reddish tones. The nose is a riot of caramel, honey and lightly toasted coffee, flanked later by hints of oak and Bourbon. In the mouth it is soft and round, wrapped in aromas of cocoa, spices and coffee returns, with a tobacco finish.

It can be drunk neat or on ice cubes.

other recommendations
Available immediately Free shipping Premium
Colombian Rum Distillery Icon Reserve Aged 20 Years

Colombian Rum Distillery Icon Reserve Aged 20 Years Dictador

0,7 ℓ
Vol: 40%
Colombia
69,90 €
59 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
5%
Free shipping

You may also be interested in

Available immediately Free shipping Premium
Baroko

Baroko Don Papa

0,7 ℓ
Chocolate, Dry cakes and pastries
39,90 €
35 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Free shipping
Available immediately
Ron de Venezuela DOC Reserva Exclusiva

Ron de Venezuela DOC Reserva Exclusiva Diplomatico

0,7 ℓ, Bottle case
Chocolate
49,90 €
34 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately Free shipping Premium
Ron de Venezuela DOC Distillery Collection N° 1 Batch Kettle Rum

Ron de Venezuela DOC Distillery Collection N° 1 Batch Kettle Rum Diplomatico

0,7 ℓ
Vol: 47%
Venezuela
90 €
79,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
5%
Free shipping
Available immediately Free shipping Premium
Ron de Venezuela DOC Distillery Collection N° 2 Barbet Rum

Ron de Venezuela DOC Distillery Collection N° 2 Barbet Rum Diplomatico

0,7 ℓ
Vol: 47%
Venezuela
90 €
79,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
5%
Free shipping
Available immediately
Ron de Venezuela DOC Reserva Exclusiva

Ron de Venezuela DOC Reserva Exclusiva Diplomatico

0,7 ℓ
Chocolate
48,90 €
31,70 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately Free shipping
Ron de Venezuela Extra Añejo DOC Mantuano

Ron de Venezuela Extra Añejo DOC Mantuano Diplomatico

0,7 ℓ
Vol: 40%
Venezuela
35 €
24,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Free shipping
Operation in progress, please wait...

Policy: this website makes use of cookies, also from third parties, to send you offers and services in line with your preferences. If you want to know more about it or deny your consent to all or some cookies click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its parts you agree with the use of cookies.
Heart
Vino.com informs you that your order data will be used for profiling purposes for a legitimate interest. You can choose not to agree with this any time, according to what is described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart