Stellenbosch WO Giorgio 2018 Dalla Cia

0,75 ℓ
45 €
39,90   (53,20 €/L)
incl. VAT and taxes   
- +
Only 12 left
Extra discount
3%
77,41 €  incl. VAT and taxes
Extra discount
5%
113,72 €  incl. VAT and taxes
Extra discount
10%
215,46 €  incl. VAT and taxes
Type of wine
Red
Body
Medium
Aging in barrel
Long
Aromas
Floral
Region
South Africa, Western Cape
Availability
Available immediately, only 12 left
Order in 14 hours and 24 minutes to receive this product by Thursday, October 21st.
full name
Stellenbosch WO Giorgio 2018 Dalla Cia
New
appellation
Stellenbosch
vintage
2018
dosage
Dry
country
South Africa
region
Western Cape
grape
Cabernet Sauvignon 63%, Merlot 23%, Petit Verdot 14%
aging
French oak barrel
format
0,75 L
aromas
Coffee, Cherry, Tobacco, Violet
alcoholic content
13,5 %
temperature
16-18 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites
Average Rating
4,82 / 5
Rate product!
Product rated by 5 users

Description

Giorgio Dalla Cia is the name of the founder, an award-winning historic winemaker who has done so much not only for his company, but for the entire wine-growing reality of Stellenbosch, in South Africa, where these wines are the birthplace.

The Giorgio red wine is made up of 63% Cabernet Sauvignon, 23% Merlot and 14% Petit Verdot. Following the vinification process, it ages for 18 months in French oak barrels, 90% new and the remaining 10% second passage.

Its color is intense red in the ruby hue. A scent of violets, cherries, tobacco leaf and coffee marks its complex personality. The freshness and tannin rest on a background of consistency and aromatic thickness.

To be combined with a grilled beef fillet.

other recommendations
Available immediately
Stellenbosch WO Sauvignon Blanc 2020

Stellenbosch WO Sauvignon Blanc 2020 Dalla Cia

0,75 ℓ
White meat, Shellfish, Mushrooms, Fish
19,90 €
12,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
35%
Expiring
Available immediately
Stellenbosch WO Cabernet Sauvignon Classico 2018

Stellenbosch WO Cabernet Sauvignon Classico 2018 Dalla Cia

0,75 ℓ
Red meat, Aged cheese, Game
27,90 €
19,50 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
30%
Expiring

You may also be interested in

Available immediately Awards Vino.com selection
Primitivo di Manduria Riserva DOC 2017

Primitivo di Manduria Riserva DOC 2017 Masseria Ficarigna

0,75 ℓ
95
97
95
Stewed meat, Grilled red meat, Game
19,90 €
9,95 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
50%
Expiring
Available immediately
Bolgheri DOC Guado al Tasso Il Bruciato 2019

Bolgheri DOC Guado al Tasso Il Bruciato 2019 Marchesi Antinori

0,75 ℓ
Stewed meat, Grilled red meat, First courses, Meat ragout
19,90 €
18,50 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately Awards Vino.com selection
Valpolicella Ripasso DOC 2018

Valpolicella Ripasso DOC 2018 Dal Moro

0,75 ℓ
94
93
92
Stewed meat, Grilled red meat, Aged cheese
14,90 €
8,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
40%
Expiring
Operation in progress, please wait...

Policy: this website makes use of cookies, also from third parties, to send you offers and services in line with your preferences. If you want to know more about it or deny your consent to all or some cookies click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its parts you agree with the use of cookies.
Heart
Vino.com informs you that your order data will be used for profiling purposes for a legitimate interest. You can choose not to agree with this any time, according to what is described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart