Today with the couponcode COUPON249SY receive a 40 € discount on your order from 200 € .

Franciacorta Brut DOCG Prima Cuvée Monte Rossa

0,75 ℓ
90
28 €
22,50   (30 €/L)
Incl. VAT and taxes   
- +
Extra discount
5%
128,25 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Extra discount
7%
249,75 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Extra discount
10%
364,50 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Type of wine
Sparkling
Body
Light
Aging in barrel
None
Aromas
Floral
Ideal with
Fried food, Fish, First courses, Sushi
Origin
Italy, Lombardy
Availability
Available immediately
Order in 10 hours and 54 minutes to receive this product by Tuesday, December 14th.
awards
AIS
sa
Bibenda
sa
full name
Franciacorta Brut DOCG Prima Cuvée Monte Rossa
New
appellation
Franciacorta
dosage
Brut
country
Italy
region
Lombardy
grape
Chardonnay 85%, Pinot Noir 10%, Pinot Blanc 5%
aging
Over 24 months on lees
format
0,75 L
aromas
White flowers, Tropical fruits, Butter, Pastry
alcoholic content
12 %
temperature
8-10 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites
Average Rating
4,28 / 5
Rate product!
Product rated by 416 users

Description

The "Prima Cuvee" Brut of the Monte Rossa winery originates from the moraine hills that characterize and animate the Franciacorta casket.

The base wine is obtained from the blend of 85% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Nero and 5% Pinot Bianco, in which each variety gives its character. 80% of the wine used comes from the best company-owned crus, while the remaining 20% comes from the Reserves. A rest on the lees of 24 months does the rest, generating a complex and elegant Franciacorta.

Its lively perlage releases a festive bouquet of jasmine, acacia flowers and tropical fruits, on a buttery creaminess that recalls the inviting perfumes of pastry. The taste perfectly reflects the enveloping character shown on the nose, balanced by the fine finish of its freshness. It brings joy with the panache of its bubbles and persists for a long time in its gustatory texture.

Perfect to accompany a plate of tagliolini with seafood ragù.

other recommendations
Available immediately Awards
Franciacorta Brut Satèn  DOCG Sansevé

Franciacorta Brut Satèn DOCG Sansevé Monte Rossa

0,75 ℓ
90
Starters, Raw fish, Fish
32 €
26 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately Awards
Franciacorta Brut Blanc de Blancs DOCG P.R.

Franciacorta Brut Blanc de Blancs DOCG P.R. Monte Rossa

0,75 ℓ
91
90
Aperitifs, Fish, First courses
30 €
24,50 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
10%
Available immediately Awards
Franciacorta Pas Dosé DOCG Coupé

Franciacorta Pas Dosé DOCG Coupé Monte Rossa

0,75 ℓ
90
Starters, Fresh cheeses, Aged cheeses, Fish, First courses, Risotto
32 €
26 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
10%

You may also be interested in

Available immediately Awards
Franciacorta Brut DOCG Grande Cuvée Alma

Franciacorta Brut DOCG Grande Cuvée Alma Bellavista

0,75 ℓ
90
90
Starters, Aperitifs, Fish, First courses
32 €
26,90 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately Awards Vino.com selection
Franciacorta Brut Satèn DOCG

Franciacorta Brut Satèn DOCG Corte alle Stelle

0,75 ℓ
94
92
92
Sushi, Raw fish, Starters
25 €
14,90 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
40%
Available immediately Awards
Franciacorta Brut DOCG

Franciacorta Brut DOCG Ferghettina

0,75 ℓ
90
90
Shellfish, Fish, First courses
19,90 €
16,50 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
10%
Available immediately Awards Vino.com selection
Franciacorta Brut DOCG

Franciacorta Brut DOCG Ca' del Diavolo

0,75 ℓ
93
92
Aperitifs
22,50 €
13,50 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
40%
Available immediately Awards Premium
Franciacorta Pas Dosé DOCG Grande Cuvée Alma Non Dosato

Franciacorta Pas Dosé DOCG Grande Cuvée Alma Non Dosato Bellavista

0,75 ℓ
92
92
Raw fish, Risotto, Sushi, Truffle
39,90 €
31,50 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
5%
Available immediately Awards Vino.com selection
Franciacorta Brut DOCG

Franciacorta Brut DOCG Corte alle Stelle

0,75 ℓ
91
91
92
Starters, Caviar, Shellfish, Dry cakes and pastries
19,90 €
11,90 €
Incl. VAT and taxes
Discount
40%
Operation in progress, please wait...

Policy: this website makes use of cookies, also from third parties, to send you offers and services in line with your preferences. If you want to know more about it or deny your consent to all or some cookies click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its parts you agree with the use of cookies.
Heart
Vino.com informs you that your order data will be used for profiling purposes for a legitimate interest. You can choose not to agree with this any time, according to what is described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart