Vermentino di Sardegna DOC 2020 Olianas

0,75 ℓ
15,50 €
13,90   (18,53 €/L)
incl. VAT and taxes   
- +
Type of wine
White
Body
Medium
Aging in barrel
Short
Aromas
Fruity
Ideal with
Aperitifs, Aged cheese, Fish
Region
Italy, Sardinia
Availability
Available immediately
Order in 15 hours and 25 minutes to receive this product by Wednesday, October 27th.
other vintages awards
Bibenda
2017
Luca Maroni
2019
91/99
Doctor Wine
2017
93/100
full name
Vermentino di Sardegna DOC 2020 Olianas
New
appellation
Vermentino di Sardegna
vintage
2020
dosage
Dry
country
Italy
region
Sardinia
grape
Vermentino 100%
aging
Stainless steel, Tonneaux
format
0,75 L
aromas
Bread crust, Lemon, Pink grapefruit, Spices
alcoholic content
13,5 %
temperature
8 ℃
Sulfites
Contains sulfites
Average Rating
3,50 / 5
Rate product!
Product rated by 22 users

Description

The Vermentino di Sardegna of the Olianas winery is obtained with Vermentino grapes harvested in the vineyards owned by Caosu and Porruddu: the first, characterized by granitic-calcareous soils, gives the wine minerality and therefore freshness, the second characterized by loamy-sandy soils. to the wine very elegant aromas.

20% of the grapes are harvested slightly in advance and fermented with maceration on the skins, in steel. This small mass is used as a “pied de cuve” to activate spontaneous fermentation, making the addition of selected yeasts unnecessary. The remaining part of the grapes, after destemming and soft pressing, is fermented in steel at 14 ° C-16 ° C. The aging takes place for 70% in steel on its own yeasts and for the remaining 30% in tonneaux.

Straw yellow in color, it has intense notes of pink grapefruit and lemon on the nose with details of spices and bread crust. On the palate it is refreshing and quite round, with an absolutely pleasant finish.

Perfect as an aperitif, it goes well with fish-based dishes, even very aromatic ones, and medium-aged cheeses.

other recommendations
Available immediately
Cannonau di Sardegna DOC 2020

Cannonau di Sardegna DOC 2020 Olianas

0,75 ℓ
Starter, First courses
15,50 €
13,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately
Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva DOC 2018

Cannonau di Sardegna Riserva DOC 2018 Olianas

0,75 ℓ
Red meat, Aged cheese, Game
22,90 €
21,50 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately
Isola dei Nuraghi IGT Perdixi 2019

Isola dei Nuraghi IGT Perdixi 2019 Olianas

0,75 ℓ
Red meat, Aged cheese, Game
22 €
18,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes

You may also be interested in

Available immediately
Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Costamolino 2020

Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Costamolino 2020 Argiolas

0,75 ℓ
Starter, Shellfish, Aged cheese, Fish, Soups
11 €
9,50 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately
Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Giunco 2020

Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Giunco 2020 Mesa

0,75 ℓ
Shellfish, Fresh cheese, Fish, Soups
14,50 €
12,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately
Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Cala Silente 2020

Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Cala Silente 2020 Cantina di Santadi

0,75 ℓ
White meat, Fish
9,90 €
8,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately
Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Opale 2020

Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Opale 2020 Mesa

0,75 ℓ
First courses, White meat
21,90 €
19,30 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Available immediately
Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Òrriu un anno dopo 2019

Vermentino di Sardegna DOC Òrriu un anno dopo 2019 Quartomoro di Sardegna

0,75 ℓ
White meat, Fish, Vegetables
15,90 €
11,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Extra
Discount
10%
Available immediately
Vermentino di Sardegna DOC 2020

Vermentino di Sardegna DOC 2020 Piero Mancini

0,75 ℓ
Shellfish, White meat, Fish, Shellfish
8,90 €
6,90 €
incl. VAT and taxes
Operation in progress, please wait...

Policy: this website makes use of cookies, also from third parties, to send you offers and services in line with your preferences. If you want to know more about it or deny your consent to all or some cookies click here. By closing this banner or clicking on any of its parts you agree with the use of cookies.
Heart
Vino.com informs you that your order data will be used for profiling purposes for a legitimate interest. You can choose not to agree with this any time, according to what is described in the Privacy Policy.
Heart